The only K-12 independent school in Southeastern Virginia dedicated to serving students with a variety of learning differences.
- Annual ADHD Symposium
- Annual Auction & Gala
- Golf Classic
- Fun Run
- Grandfriends Day
- Educational Professionals Breakfast
- The Science Behind the Impact of Exercise on ADHD and Executive Functioning
- ADHD Resources & Research 5th Annual ADHD Symposium Presentations
- The Rapidly Increasing Diagnosis of ADHD
- ADHD Characteristics: Gifted Children, ADHD and Special Education
- Sugars, Dyes and ADHD
- Amy Newmeyer, M.D. on Options for ADHD Medication Management: Rx and OTC/Natural Treatments
- Recess: The Benefits of Physical Activity in School
- Art Therapy: Benefits for the Special Needs Population
- Russell A. Barkley, Ph.D. on Executive Functioning, Self Regulation and ADHD
- ADHD Resources & Research – 4th Annual ADHD Symposium Presentations
- The Foundations of Reading: Talking is Teaching
- Sleep and Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Annual ADHD Symposium: Previous Keynote Speakers
- Speech, Occupational & Physical Therapy Services
- Diagnostic Assessment Program
- Social Skills Group
- Level Up Tutoring
- Additional Resources
- Join Our Professional Community
Summer Enrichment at CBA
NEW! Intensive Math Program
Intensive Reading Program
Summer Learning Program
Highly Skilled Faculty
80% of Faculty hold a Graduate Degree.
Small Class Sizes
Low student-teacher ratio provides regular opportunities for personalized instruction.
Food & Consumer Science Lab
Students learn the finer points of cooking, nutrition and food safety. In addition this program focuses on home economics and empowers students to make informed decisions.
Our individualized approach to each student builds confidence and fosters academic success.
Social Emotional Learning
Students receive direct instruction to help build self-awareness, set and achieve goals, effectively manage emotions, and make responsible decisions.
MAKE CBA Entrepreneurship Program & Makerspace
Students get hands-on and interface core competencies of science, mathematics, business and design-thinking.