The only K-12 independent school in Southeastern Virginia dedicated to serving students with a variety of learning differences.
- Poetry Jam: April 27
- Art Therapy: Would my child benefit? (1pm); Open House (2pm): April 29
- Golf Classic: May 1
- Spring Arts Festival: May 24
- Annual ADHD Symposium
- ADHD Resources & Research
- Speech, Occupational, & Physical Therapy Services
- Diagnostic Assessment Program
- Social Skills Group
- Level Up Tutoring
- Additional Resources
- Join Our Professional Community
Summer Enrichment at CBA
Intensive Reading, Summer Learning, and MAKE CBA Camp
84% of our faculty members hold graduate degrees.
MAKE CBA Entrepreneurship Program & Makerspace
Students get hands-on and interface core competencies of science, mathematics, business and design-thinking.
Our individualized approach to each student builds confidence and fosters academic success.
Small Class Sizes
Low student-teacher ratio provides regular opportunities for personalized instruction.
Social Emotional Learning
Students receive direct instruction to help build self-awareness, set and achieve goals, effectively manage emotions, and make responsible decisions.