Defining 2e Kids: The Intersection of ADHD & Giftedness - 1pm; Open House - 2pm
Sunday, November 18 · 1:00 p.m.
Free & Open to the Public
ADHD or gifted and bored? Join Judy Jankowski, Ed.D. and Peg Jensen, Ph.D. for an in-depth look at common characteristics of each diagnosis. Receive clinical insight into the commonalities and differences from Dr. Jensen, and learn how best to support your child inside the classroom and at home from Dr. Jankowski.
Discussion to include:
- What is 2e (twice exceptional)?
- How is it diagnosed?
- Understanding the diagnosis
- Social emotional aspects
- Behavioral and support strategies
Community Workshop followed by Open House
Chesapeake Bay Academy is the only K-12 independent school in Southeastern Virginia dedicated to serving students with a variety of learning differences.
- Small Class Sizes
- Personalized Instruction
- Multisensory Curriculum
- 80% of Faculty have Graduate Degrees
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Executive Functioning
- Intramural Athletics
- Visual & Performing Arts
- Consumer Science Program with Food Lab
- MAKE CBA Entrepreneurship Program
- Advanced Scholars Program
Questions? Contact Dana Calo, Director of Enrollment Management at email@example.com or 757.497.6200.
Chesapeake Bay Academy offers open enrollment to qualified students.