Virtual Open House: April 20 - 22
Know a family that may benefit from a CBA education? Tell them about our April Virtual Open House!
Lower School: Tuesday, April 20 at 12:00 p.m.
Middle School: Wednesday, April 21 at 12:00 p.m.
Upper School: Thursday, April 22 at 12:00 p.m.
Zoom sessions will begin at 12:00 p.m. Links to join will be sent to those who register. On-campus individual tours are also available after-school, by appointment.
Empowering children who learn differently for over 30 years.
- Live Daily Instruction: On-Campus or Digital
- Individualized Instruction Plans
- 6:1 Student Teacher Ratio
- Multisensory Curriculum & Project-Based Learning
- 86% of Faculty have Graduate Degrees
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Intramural Athletics*
- Visual & Performing Arts*
- Consumer Science Program & Food Lab
- MAKE CBA Entrepreneurship Program
- Advanced Scholars Program
Enrollment at Chesapeake Bay Academy occurs on a rolling basis throughout the year. Click here to review CBA's COVID Operating Plan.
*Following state regulations amidst COVID-19 pandemic.