Virtual Open House: Jan. 19-21
Know a family that may benefit from a CBA education? Tell them about our January Virtual Open House!
Lower School: Tuesday, January 19 at 12:00 p.m.
Middle School: Wednesday, January 20 at 12:00 p.m.
Upper School: Thursday, January 21 at 12:30 p.m.
Zoom sessions will begin at 12:00 p.m. for lower and middle school and 12:30 p.m. for upper school. Links to join will be sent to those who register. On-campus individual tours are also available after-school, by appointment.
Empowering children who learn differently for over 30 years.
- Live Daily Instruction: On-Campus or Digital
- Individualized Instruction Plans
- 6:1 Student Teacher Ratio
- Multisensory Curriculum & Project-Based Learning
- 86% of Faculty have Graduate Degrees
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Intramural Athletics*
- Visual & Performing Arts*
- Consumer Science Program & Food Lab
- MAKE CBA Entrepreneurship Program
- Advanced Scholars Program
Enrollment at Chesapeake Bay Academy occurs on a rolling basis throughout the year.
*Following state regulations amidst COVID-19 pandemic.