Virtual Open House: July 22-24 @ 10 a.m.
The "new normal" has always been the CBA way! While the world has changed - many elements of our new educational landscape are the same cornerstones Chesapeake Bay Academy was founded on. Attend a Virtual Open House with our Head of School and Division Directors to learn more.
Please join us! (from the comfort of your own home)
Virtual Open House
Lower School - Wednesday, July 22 - 10:00 a.m.
Upper School - Thursday, July 23 - 10:00 a.m.
Middle School - Friday, July 24 - 10:00 a.m.
Zoom sessions will begin at 10:00 a.m. Meeting invite will be sent to those who register.
On-Campus Individual Tours also available by appointment.
Empowering children who learn differently for over 30 years.
- Live Daily Instruction: On-Campus or Digital
- Individualized Instruction Plans
- 6:1 Student Teacher Ratio
- Multisensory Curriculum & Project-Based Learning
- 86% of Faculty have Graduate Degrees
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Executive Functioning
- Intramural Athletics*
- Visual & Performing Arts*
- Consumer Science Program & Food Lab
- MAKE CBA Entrepreneurship Program
- Advanced Scholars Program
Enrollment at Chesapeake Bay Academy occurs on a rolling basis throughout the year.
*Following state regulations amidst COVID-19 pandemic.