The Admission Committee reviews applications upon completion.
A completed application includes the following:
- Online Application with $50 non-refundable application fee
- From Current School:
- Current Transcript, which should include grades and any standardized test results
- Teacher Recommendation Form
- Testing (for all applicants):
- Cognitive Assessment Results - no more than 3 years old. (IQ test: WPPSI-3, WISC-4 or 5, or Stanford-Binet 5)
- Achievement Test results no more than 12 months old (Woodcock-Johnson-3, CTP-4, WIAT-3, or other standardized measure). Please contact the admission office to discuss options.
- Personal Statement (for entrance into grades 9 – 12)
- Parent Interview
- Student Visit
If you have any of the following information regarding your child, please submit with the application:
- Occupational therapy evaluation
- Psychoeducational evaluation
- Neuropsychological evaluation
- Speech and Language evaluation
- Information on any medical disorders
Visits and Interviews
Student visits and parent interviews are scheduled by appointment. Please contact the admission office at 757.497.6200 to arrange a visit.