Student Illness and COVID-19 Exposure Flowchart
The CBA Student Illness and COVID-19 Exposure Flowchart is now available to help inform your decision-making process when determining when/whether to keep your child home from school. This algorithm is based on guidelines from the Virginia Department of Health and CBA's Re-Opening Task Force. Please reach out to Nurse Pam (firstname.lastname@example.org or 757.497.6200 x1405) with questions.
CBA Student Illness and COVID-19 Exposure Flowchart: https://tinyurl.com/yypbbshb
A few friendly reminders:
- Students should arrive at school each day with a clean, well-fitting mask. Masks should fit snuggly over their nose and mouth, and be washed after each use.
- Parents, please make sure you are wearing a mask that covers your nose and mouth at drop-off and pick-up. CBA employees will not be able to complete health screenings unless everyone in the car is wearing their mask appropriately.
Turn Your Car Heater Down
- As the weather gets cooler, please refrain from turning your car heater on high as this could cause an inaccurate reading on our thermometers.
- Keeping your car around 72 degrees will help ensure an accurate reading.
- In order to limit the spread of germs, please make sure that your child has all of their own supplies for use each day.
- Click here for division supply lists or reach out to your division director with any questions regarding what materials are required.
Late Arrivals/Early Pick-Ups
- If you arrive late, please remain in your vehicle and call the front desk at 757.497.6200. A CBA employee will come out to perform a health screening for your child.
- If you need to pick-up early, please park and call the front desk at 757.497.6200. A CBA employee will bring your student to the front door where you can meet them.
As always, please reach out to Nurse Pam, your division director, or the front desk (757.497.6200) with any questions and we thank you for helping us keep our community safe and healthy!