US Career Week: Oct. 21-25
CBA is pleased to announce our very first Upper School Career Week! The goal of this week-long event is to provide our upper school students with insight regarding potential careers that will prepare them for life after CBA.
Each day, a local business leader/educator will offer an hour-long presentation to our upper school students related to vocational opportunities in the Hampton Roads area. This is a wonderful way for students to connect current interests to potential career paths. Thank you to our local business partners for helping us offer this outstanding opportunity for our young adults!
Career Week Topics
- Monday: Entrepreneurship - Dr. Paul Ewell, Virginia Wesleyan University
- Tuesday: IT/Technology - Eastern Data, Inc.
- Wednesday: Skill Trades Program - Huntington Ingalls
- Thursday: Hospitality/Culinary - Whiskey Kitchen, Civil Libations & Founders Inn
- Friday: Medical - Sentara Healthcare